We take our responsibilities seriously. Our objective is to be world class.
Our core aims are:
- A commitment to the health, safety and well-being of its employees.
- A commitment to first class standards of Health & Safety on our clients’ sites.
- A focus on improving environmental performance and providing sustainable products.
With the increasing world emphasis upon the environment and managing our changing world, Elelock Systems Limited are committed to improving our environmental performance in all key areas of our business. As a company, we feel that environmental concerns should be at the centre of every aspect of our business.
We will seek to constantly challenge our methods to refine and ultimately minimise the environmental impact of our products and the processes we undertake in the manufacture of these products. Please see our environmental policy for further details.
Elelock Systems Limited are a UK based manufacturer, suppliers and designers of electronic locking solutions.
We are committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises our potential impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation, and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
- It is our policy to adhere to all relevant environmental legislation as a minimum and where practically possible, exceed those requirements.
- integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities.
- promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work.
- reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable.
- constantly challenge our products to ensure that the initial design is the most efficient and effective use of materials for the specified use.
- Strive to use PEFC certified core materials where practical.
- challenge our supplier to innovate and provide us with new environmentally friendly materials and processes.
- promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable.
- avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible, and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored and disposed of.
- purchase and use environmentally responsible products accordingly.
- communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it.
- strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.